Mind your Manners!

Here is another personal project that I ended up using for class. Please note, I don't have a fascination with food, it is just easier to get people to model for me if I offer it to them :-) .

First off, I would like to thank Jim's Burgers and Eggs for allowing me to come take photos during their down time. I also want to thank my lovely cousin for modeling for me.


I want to challenge what is expected. As a youth, my mother made me walk around the house in high heels and books on top of my head. Elbows were never allowed on the table. In our house, the children were taught manners which aren't priority these days. This group of photos titled "Mind your Manners", has a 2-fold message. The first is pointing out how the youth these days are not expected to learn table manners. The second is for some reason manners are expected to go hand in hand with young ladies in the pageant world.


The burger and fries were delicious!


Courtney did everything perfectly wrong with little direction; it was great! Gotta make sure the dress doesn't get dirty. 


Who needs napkins? Hands work just as well!


Jim's uses shredded lettuce, making the burger even messier to eat!


She couldn't let go of the burger while eating the fries. Who knows what might happen to it?!


I was so grateful that Jim's allowed us to set up my lighting equipment. Luckily there were no other patrons there at that time to make Courtney self conscious. 


Still not gonna put that burger down to get a drink. I love her dimples!


The messy burger was to delicious to look at the camera. Did you notice her elbows on the table the whole time? Winning!



No comments:

Post a Comment