Blood Lead

My Doc told me to go get my blood drawn first thing in the morning. So, after getting the kids to school I went to get poked. My phlebotomist was amazing! With 4 C-sections, I have been poked many times, but this is the first time in my life that I didn't feel the needle! Of course I had to give her my card. I mentioned that my session is only $60 and includes the CD and she got really excited. (At this point I should have looked at her name badge to get her name, but I had not eaten breakfast yet so I was too hungry to use my brain). This magical phlebotomist described to me her vision of the classic cowboy pose with her family hanging onto the corral. I would love the opportunity to get that shot!

In queue for editing, I have an engagement and a newborn shoot. This week I have a HS senior and a family for sure. I may be picking up another newborn on Friday, but the mom has not gotten back to me yet.

Next Saturday I have a wedding. I am so excited! I will post more details about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment