Cute Girl + Nerdy Scarf = Winning Photo!

Sometimes, when I am not taking photos or volunteering, I fill my time with making stuff, like this super cool Doctor Who scarf. I originally made it for my youngest daughter to wear for her birthday photos. A friend saw it and commissioned me to make another as a Christmas gift this year. I have been taking product photos for my clients for years now, I hadn't thought that my side hobby may be a money maker as well. 


So, I asked my kid's babysitter if she would model for me, that way if I do end up opening up an Etsy page, I have decent photos to add to it. 


She took directions like a champ! I was lucky that some of the trees in the desert still had their Autumn leaves. Over all, I would say the shoot yesterday was a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment