The “Cutest Kid EVER” Contest!
Win a FREE session, print credits and a special gift—a $120 value!
Deadline for Photo Entries is September 15th 2012 @ Midnight
Email me (email@example.com) one image of your child. On September 17th I will post a link to an album of all the entries on Facebook entitled “Cutest Kid EVER”. You will have two weeks to get as many votes as you can. How? Tell people about it on Facebook, Email your friends, Blog about it, Tweet about it…or get creative-just make sure it’s not illegal.
Get people to vote for your picture by clicking the link provided on my
Blog (http://daniellebrightphotography.blogspot.com/) or
Facebook Fan Page (http:www.facebook.com/BrightPhotos) and leaving a comment on your child’s photo on the link provided. If they want to become a fan of Danielle Bright photography on Facebook , well that would be awesome!
The “Cutest Kid EVER Winner” will be announced on October 2nd.
Because every contest has some rules:
1. Email photo entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refrain from sending them via Facebook. Please include their first name and age-this information will be posted for viewing during the contest. Please put “photo contest” in the subject line of the email.
2. Please only submit photographs that YOU have taken so that we are not violating any copyright’s of other photographers or studios. Photos submitted must have been taken within the past 6 months. Entries must be of children 17 years and younger.
3. Deadline for entering your child’s photos is: September 15th, 2012 @ midnight. Deadline for voting will be October 1st, 2012 @ 9pm.
4. The winner must be able to travel to Maricopa County for their shoot before the end of December 2012.
5. The session is valued at $100 and cannot be altered or changed in anyway, cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. No additional promotions, coupons or discounts can be applied.
6. You must be the legal guardian of the child(ren) you are entering. (Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and well-meaning friends-please send the parents the link so that they may enter them themselves.)
8. In the event of a tie-the person who submitted their photo first will determine the winner. This will go by the time stamp on the email.
The winner will receive an email and also be announced on Danielle Bright Photography Facebook Fan Page and Blog.